Of course I made the usual New Years resolutions: lose weight, eat better, laugh more, forgive more, read more, etc., but what about resolutions for my crafting? I have so many things I want to accomplish when it comes to creating, so I may as well make a list so I can hold myself accountable.
1. Buy circular knitting needles & learn how to use them
2. Practice hand sewing
3. Buy a sewing machine, practice using it
4. Sew something from a pattern
5. Make a sweater
6. Complete the two blankets I have started crocheting
7. Write knitting/crocheting patterns
8. Start a shop on Etsy
9. Knit & crochet for myself
10. Always enjoy what I’m doing
I can’t wait to get started on my resolutions, especially… well, all of them, really. Some will be difficult, like purchasing a sewing machine? Hopefully I’ll get one of the many jobs I’ve been applying for in my college town, because I’ll need a steady income to complete this list.